David Allen is a lifelong resident of Lexington and Graduate of the University of Kentucky’s Gatton College of Business. David has worked as a tenant representative for A&W Restaurants, Inc. and as the exclusive agent for Turner Development, a local development firm with over half a million square feet of flex office space. He has also participated in transactions with the following: Kentucky Educational Development Corporation (KEDC), the Kentucky Fire Commission, Hinkle Contracting, Florida Tile, the DEA, US Marshalls, WellCare of Kentucky, Henry Schein, Inc., Humana, and ProAg. His experience has prepared him to work especially in real estate for large corporations. In his off time, however, David enjoys playing competitive tennis and golfing.
- Joined/Hire Date:05/01/2006
- Education: Marketing, University of Kentucky; The Appraisal Institute, Chicago, IL
- Professional Certifications:KY Realtor KY Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- Community Activities:ALS Association
- Areas of Expertise:Commercial Office, Student Housing, Light Industrial Flex, Real Estate, Location Analysis, Leasing, and Investment Analysis
- Additional Information: Lexington Bluegrass Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Appraisal Institute